No download link for mac when purchase! |O _ O|

I JUST BOUGHT THE GAME AND IT SAYS IT WAS COMPATIBLE ON MAC OSX. BUT WHEN I PAID FOR IT, THEY ONLY GAVE ME A DOWNLOAD LINK FOR WINDOWS VERSION (.exe)! I JUST WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS WHILE THEY CLEARLY SAID ON THEIR WEBSITE IT WAS PLAYABLE ON MAC OSX! HOW CAN I GET A REFUND??

Chill Mac boy. It is playable on Mac OS. And you also got a Key for Steam where you can also download Mac version of game. Just chill and read more.

The link looks easy enough to spot for me… and I don’t have a Mac.

Hi @EvoGamer, I had the same screen as you after my purchase but the only “Download” icon was under Windows. There was nothing under Mac and Linux. (I have the screenshot but, as a new user, I can’t upload any picture -_-).
So yeah I’m still frustrated cause I didn’t get any (.dmg) download link.

The fact is they never said that I absolutely needed steam to play the game. I tought I would have a .dmg file as @EvoGamer shows on his screenshot.

Can you check that the download page you’re looking at reads:
http://customers.greenheartgames.com/fastspring/order/ORDER-ID (replacing ‘ORDER-ID’ with your own order code)?

Don’t post your link here, but let me know if you see something different.

In the meantime, as @Khalashnikovf has said, you should also have received a Steam key which would grant you access to the Steam edition on Windows and Mac OS X.

Yeah I just opened that page with my Order ID and I still only see the download link under Windows. I don’t understand why I don’t see the download links for Mac and Linux…

Just to check you’re using the correct ID as the Order ID, it should look something like: GRE123456-7890-12345 followed by a / and 5 alphanumeric characters.

Assuming that’s what you’re using, I’m not sure I know what’s happening either, so I guess @PatrickKlug would probably have to be the one to help you.

Please check your e-mail.
The email is included in all links.

Thanks for your reply, but the link they sent me (twice by the way), does not show the downloads for Mac Os and Linux. Only the .exe file is downloadable under Windows tab. I wish I could send a screenshot but I can’t upload pictures.

Very strange.
I don’t have more idea.
Free photo share site:
tinypic

Thanks, here it is: http://tinypic.com/r/ak7oz7/5

The missing download link for Mac was a temporary issue and I see that you have already received a response through our support email. If you have further questions please simply reply to this email.