Ninja Jumper by Unathe

Will discus this with the team, many thanks for your ideas, if you got more, please tell us :slight_smile:

Excuse me? Dude, it’s just a mediocre jumper with less than sub-par graphics. For any amount of money, this is not worth it. You really need to build some credit before you try to sell this money-grab game.

What!!
That’s totally backwards. Most flash games on newgrounds or kongregate or whatever are ported to mobile so that the creators get money by having a portable version of their game be steadily available for everyone. Never in my life have I saw a mobile game ported onto PC + costing money.

OH WAIT.

You guys will like this group.

Like mentioned, the game is a total WIP, and everything you see is not final. Although we must say that the said price is maybe a bit high

The two versions (desktop and android) are a lot different from each other, but since we listen to our audience we will discuss our marketing approach for it

Haha!

Currently working hard on the project, hint hint wall jumping…

also working on the desktop version first, gamepad is now supported, alpha testing will be discussed.

Currently we are re-doing the art, what do you guys think about this?

Looks fine, but make it darker.

Will look into it, the whole game appearence will be changed so it will suit the character :slight_smile:
Also I’m going to send you an PM!

That looks a lot like that one mobile game, tiny tower I think. Looks cool though.

Indeed I see the comparance, thanks!