New modding group/company called UltraModdingGroup

Hi guys,
I come decided to make my own modding group called UltraModdingGroup “UMG

I started out by myself as a Founder. In this group. My future mods will be released here. And mod members will check, test, and add new items if they need to. And i dont have a Co-Founder. Anyways. Since this is a new modding group/company. I have to start making my logo, website and need some GG fans out there to join. A lucky guest might be my Co founder!

I hope you will join!

By your amateur modder,

@kingofblox360 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! To your room of de-. EHEM. Welcome to modding. If you’re trying to do it the hard way, the API way, you will have pain in your brain. But with the right training of codecademy.com , select “JavaScript”, learn the basics and you will not have that much pain.

Hey, glad to see another Modding group out there! I run the ResinexStudios Modding Community, so if you need help setting up, just PM me and I’ll help you out :wink:
Also, I second @FireChaos on CodeCademy, it’s very useful and easy to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a team. Too bad nobody wants to be with me :stuck_out_tongue:

@FireChaos, you could always help out with ResinexStudios Modding Community :wink:

1 Like

Nah. But I’l lthink about it. Can you PM me with the stuff? about your team.

I suggest you learn the modding API, by looking on the Github documentation. It is actually very easy to use, and none to little Javascript knowledge is needed :slight_smile:

If you ever have any issues, PM me and I will try to explain what you did wrong. Not only fix it :wink:

2 Likes

I made only 1 mod that is made in UME even another one is in development. So. I pick the easiest way ever to make my mod. Its UME and I prefer that. And way way way back then I heard codeacamy. And I started learning LUA. After that. I gave up. So I named UMG cause the group will create UME mods or not. Well. Thanks for replying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, you are able to choose your path, but either paths have their disadvantages and advantages. for example, you don’t get to slay a dragon in UME. but in the API you don’t get a car. Just the path… I guess…

Why no one wants to join my modding group?

I would like to join :blush:

Thank you for joining my group! There is nothing else to do but soon we will start!

Hoovy are you still accepting members

well this group is canceled cuz UME (mod maker) is outdated.