New Game Idea: A sequel to GDT but with a twist!

A more involved game testing phase would be nice. The “Bugs” counter just doesn’t do it for me. Something like testing the game with different settings and on different computers and consoles and how those variables and benchmarks affect the game’s performance. Correctly balancing these variables would be the key.

omg what if it had a mini game like space invaders called bug busters where you blast the bugs out

i shouldnt do game design tbh

You can say that again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

coughs
pixel tower
coughs yet again

wait really that would suck i like the simpleness of the game i dont wanna make a game inside a game iwould make a game IRL and then make some money too!

Yes I know WaveJones, and as I stated in my little post, I recognized that’d be a ton of work, and I said as a start up company for them that’d be really hard… But as somebody else in the comments said you could make mini demos. That’s what I was aiming for, I mean, to also be able to design the whole game yourself would be even harder, but could add some fun, and that’d be optional to do that.

I agree, It’d be really nice to have a spin, I mean, without the bugs the game would be even more simpler, still nice, but even more simpler. But as somebody else said " mini demos " that’s what I’m aiming for, or trying to say. It’s optional to do that, and you can get better ratings ( in game for your game ) or it could affect it. But just having that extra, cool funky work I think really would bust the game up, and get even better ratings than it does have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Social media, more of a penalty if you make bad games, 3D graphics, all these things I want in the next GDT.

2 Likes

I came up with a idea which green heart games could do

So somebody(which has money)could send you a letter to put something in for them(movies and events are an example)and as your game sells they will give you some money(becuse its pretty much a ad)that green heart could do

and yes i would love ports

It’s called “Product Placement.” :wink:

That’s a nice idea, but there should be a penalty like loss of fans and/or sales. No gamer likes ads in his/her game.

1 Like

Dave Johnson’s Red Barrels, anyone?

1 Like

Kek Johnson :sunglasses:

Top Johnson

Johnson Cena :sunglasses:

:police_car: Oncoming Ontopic Police :police_car:
You have the right to remain on topic or be arrested in the name of the mods.

Move along…

What’s the problem then?

What?

Let’s just get back on-topic :wink:

There are so many other features I would love for GDT 2 to include. One day I will compile a list and share it with you guys.

That list would be very long :wink: