Never got steam key after purchasing from the greenheart store?

Hi, I purchased this game back when the whole take on piracy was making its rounds on reddit, so I purchased it from the Greenheart store, but never got any updates or steam key D:

I think the reason is that I mistyped the email when purchasing the game.

Its been a few months, and I just noticed after seeing it on sale on Steam that I never did get the steam key.

I still have the game installed, is there anyway to prove that I own it? I still have the card that the charge was made on.

I would really like to play this on steam with all the new updates and such, but I cant :c

Heya,

If you purchased the Greenheart Games Store Standard Edition please email orders@fastspring.com with your name, relevant email, paypal email if applicable. and order number if you have it.

If you purchased from our website and were redirected to the Windows Store for Windows 8 then you can claim your Steam key from inside the game.

I don’t know the reason, but you should’ve purchased the game via Steam Store.

I bought the game before it was on steam c:

That option denies you access to the non-Steam edition, as well as deprives GHG of a certain portion of the sale, whereas buying the Desktop edition not only give you the Steam key as a bonus, also ensures GHG see a larger percentage of your money (which leads to better games in the future).