Neo Mod (NEEDS 1 ARTIST!)

My all new mod that I am making. I can’t release details, as the mod is in development, but I expect 40-50 topics, 9 consoles, and some extra stuff. It will need UltimateLib. Also, I will need an artist, someone to make the drawings of some things. You don’t need to be professional, just someone who can make some okay looking consoles. But I promise it’ll add the Vena Jupiter, the Sega Saturn of the GDT world. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Don’t use ultimatedlib please.

1 Like

Eh, the premise of the promise of making a Sega Saturn is pretty weak, sorry. Also, don’t use UME or UL, they’re massively outdated.

2 Likes

My mods with UME or UL don’t work anymore XD Like @WaveJones said, they are outdated. :frowning:

Just do like I do man, use the modding API, and if there is something the API doesn’t provide, then beautify the code and take a look at it(requires basic JS education, to be able to read and understand the code) and do what you need. I remind you though that you can’t put the source file(in the compressed folder) in your mods. And if you need to change something in the original code just overwrite it in your code file.

Okay, I’ll try and learn to mod. Any tips? I don’t know the slightest thing about modding. I did use UME once, and the mod basically broke my whole game, so I don’t use it anymore. I seriously doubt they’ll update it. Sorry for the bump.

Three tips:

1. Use Modding API and take a look at documentation

2. See a mod’s(I recommend Expansion pack) source code, and learn from it(avoid copying).

3. Beautify the game’s source code in the compressed folder, and put it in some place. This way you can learn to do stuff outside of the actual modding API. It also taught me how a few things work.

Also, always put a copy of your in-development source somewhere, each time you do something. Trust me, there will be times where your mod won’t work, and finding the problem is a pain in the @$$.

2 Likes