Need programmers for multiplayer mod!

Alright, so I’ve been thinking, the GDT community has been lacking in their multiplayer mods. I need some programmers because, as you probably have realized, I’m lacking in the programming department. My main strength is QBASIC, QBASIC64, and .cmd/.bat files(Batch as it’s called, but it’s real name is MS-DOS interpreter. Yeah don’t ask about that, that’s beyond my comprehension too).
Essientally, I’ll be the single tester to make sure that nothing CRASHES and everyone else helps with programming. I’ll also be translating so I won’t be entirely useless.
Contact me for more information about this.

(W.I.P. Title:Light Multiplayer Mod)

You dont need programmers, you need someone to crack the code and place a server from its IP.

Unless you want to start your mod by scratch. If so, good luck then. :slight_smile:

.-.

Well screw me, that didn’t show up when I looked for it!

I swear I’m blind sometimes.

But I do want to rework it from scratch. Which is why I’m looking for programmers.

Edit:Also thanks for the luck. I’ll most likely need it.

Message my email -Redacted as per request of poster-

Although i am innactive in this forum and in modding. Im more than happy to help from time to time. I also just got access to the modding source code for the game.

I stopped working on the mod (not mine i just understood the code its self and was planning a complete rewrite) upon the possibility that GDT 2 was around the corner.

And lack of support from community ( cant blame them it has been inactive for awhile)

Oh my god, you’re still actually on the forums sorta!
JESUS! HE’S ALIVE! EVERYONE DUMBLELOER IS ALIVEEE!
cough sorry.

Anyways, I understand. But that’s why you gotta keep pushing.
Dark Multiplayer for KSP had very little support from the forums, and then they kept pushing and soon enough, they became popular.

Also sorry for my rambling, I only had two hours and 34 minutes of sleep today.