Native version V1.3.3: new update is live for Win/Mac! Linux being worked on

you can request another email from orders@fastspring.com

Linux version is slightly delayed. we just need to do some more testing.

Where can I see the changelog of this new update? the changelog page has not changed…

Ok will i just email with my transaction ID (Paypal)?

Hi
I am on MacOSX 10.8.3 the new update 1.3.3 didn’t work for me.
The game exit on its own…

gimme dat sweet linux tycoonin’

Aloha to all.
I wrote a tiny script, that would do the manual fix for you (until the patch is out ;).

I wrote it under Ubuntu Linux 12.04 but it should work on ALL Linuxes.
Python runs under Mac OS X too, but i cant test it.

Have Fun :wink:

edit: some updates ^^ see the README for details

I am happy to report that all is now well with Ubuntu. The only thing that seems to be amiss is the app icon itsself. I have tested this on Ubuntu 12.04 32bit and 64bit. The 64bit will automatically download any dependencies too.

I am currrently expanding testing to Mint 14 64bit and Fedora 18 64bit. I will let everyone know when it is being packaged up and emailed out to you guys!

Thanks for your patience!!!

My hatred for Fedora and all distros RH continues…most useless distro ever…

Calm down, its only ones and zeros.
We believe in you :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had success running it on Linux Mint 14 64-bit. One thing I can say: if you have an AMD card make sure you have the 13.4 driver if you’re using Cinnamon.

Any Debian based Distro works as it should. This includes Debian, Ubuntu and Mint. Right now I am still having dependency issues on Redhat Distros. Fedora mainly.

Does anyone here even use Fedora or Suse? and WHY??!!!

I’d be happy to test out a build on Arch Linux for you if you want.

changelog ?..

@PatrickKlug will post it up soon

What’s the “move to level 2 bug”. I’m new to the forums, and have been playing the game an alarming amount since getting it a couple of days ago.

see here: Native version 1.3.4 rolling out