My Email to get the steam key has been deleted Please Help!

I accidentally deleted my email that was sent by the Greenheart Games team so can i recieve a new one please i really want to play the newer version of Game Dev Tycoon, it’s so much fun!

Thank You, Your Customer

If you have already redeemed your steam key, then you can just let Steam keep your game up to date. You don’t need to re-enter your key to get the next update.

However, if you want access to the non-steam installers, then you can try:

1. Searching your browser history for an address that starts with http://customers.greenheartgames.com/.
  2. Contacting orders@fastspring.com, supplying your name, email address and payment details.
  3. Contact @Charlie via support@greenheartgames.com, who can walk you through the process outlined in Option 2.
1 Like

But thats the thing i deleted my emails like fifteen days ago because i had a thousand so i forgot i would need the email to get the steam key, i thought a new email would come out. The proof of me bying the game is that I bought the game for 10 dollars, i also got the message when you first start the game saying thank you from the team at Green heart games. I am only asking for a resend to the email bbavaro@yahoo.com and it wont let me send an email to get the new link from the email it says to go to for a new code.

As @EvoGamer has stated please contact orders@fastspring.com, supplying your name, email address and payment details. They will then re-send the order fulfilment email. Please keep this email safe.

Thank you for your help I was able to get the steam code and now i can play game Dev Tycoon!