More consoles and Logos for games?

More consol 2 create

Witam, Jestem z Polski i jestem fanem tej gry !! Szukam osoby która ma lub stworzy taki mod by można było dodać więcej konsol swojej firmy i by można było stworzyć więcej gdyby już brakowało z tych co pobraliśmy z modem !! proszę o wasze odpowiedzi i proszę o wyrozumiałość pozdrawiam K. :wink:

Logotype our company
A co do drugiego tematu to bardzo bym chciał by ktoś w końcu stworzył mod który tworzy możliwośc dodania swojego loga do gry , taki mój pomysł .

ENG(GOOGLE TRANSLATE then SORRY :wink: )

More consol 2 create

Hi, I’m Polish and I’m a fan of this game !! I’m looking for a person who is, or create a mod to be able to add more consoles their company and to be able to create more if they already missed one of those who charge of mod !! Please your answers and please bear with us greet K. :wink:

Logotype our company

And as for the second topic I would really want someone finally created a mod that creates the possibility add logos to the game, so my idea.

1 Like

You have to talk on english on this forum as specified in the guidelines.

You could possibly use a translation service like Google Translate.

3 Likes

okey , i do it , i translate it to english :slight_smile:

Laugh of the day:

falls off chair

Anyway. Good, there are a lot of mods out there doing this. Take a look at Expansion Pack as example :smiley:

5 Likes

Witaj przybyszu z… no z tego zadupia.

Ummm yeah

There are tens of mods whose add platforms, you can see them in the Official Mod List, or Steam Workshop.

2 Likes

And what about the idea of adding their company logo in the game? There is already a mod perhaps?

2 Likes

Nope.

:frowning: ołł shit …no goood maybe some one creat it when see my idea :smiley:

Z tym powinienieś łatwo tworzyć własne konsole (tworzyć mody)

Hope i helped.

Nu swearing for swears’ sake!
wat

3 Likes

okey sorry for swearing :slight_smile:

but what about the other topic? if there is already a mod that gives you the ability to create or add logos to the game ?

nope, but maybe someone will create it.

1 Like

You beat me too it, you…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaa soo funny :DD okey u got me hahaa so what google translate is stupit it’s not my fault , quickly wanted to write about this topic and why did not fix the wrong text it’s my fault , but the fact it was not too wise : D

I suggested not to pay too much attention for mistakes and more focused on helping me in finding answers about the subject :wink:

Z tym powinienieś łatwo tworzyć własne konsole (tworzyć mody)

forum.greenheartgames.com

[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

This post was last Updated on August 11th, 2014 This post was created on February 9th, 2014 Welcome to the official UltimateLib part of the UltimateSuite thread on the Greenheartgames’ community forum. This project has been founded and is maintained by @alphabit and @SirEverard. Ultimate Suite for GameDevTycoon The Ultimate Suite is a bundle of components and tools aimed to simplify and extend the development of expansion modules for the game “GameDevTycoon” by Greenheartgeam…

Hope i helped.

Nope , i dont’t add a new platform(consol) others company, but my in Lab Section i got a mod in which I can make computers as other options besides creating consoles it’s cool :slight_smile: but i whant to got more colnsols also . So it would be great if it could be to create your own game consoles and then create them in the lab , pleas help me guys!

… Twój angielski jest koszmarnie połamany ale chyba wiem o co ci chodzi, chcesz moda który umożliwi ci dodanie własnej grafiki dla konsoli którą tworzysz w laboratorium, tak?
Bla bla bla, everybody except him can ignore this post, nothing interesting.

no dokładnie szukam takiego moda który da mi możliwość dodania konsol wiekszej ilosci niż jest z grafiką włąsną itp ;-D

to takich niestety nie ma.