Mods error and characters disapaer

Hello, I’m in trouble with the game dev tycoon and his mods.forever when I enter the game, an error message, and the first 40, 50 seconds from the beginning of the game my laboratories disappear and my characters too. When I remove my games from steam workshop, I can not withdraw. Already this happened to you? You could pack? If the answer to both questions is yes please explain how got this error

PS: I am Brazilian and the translation may not be correct

Heya,

You will probably find it helpful to check out our modding FAQ; Official Modding F.A.Q
Especially:
If i want to deactivate a mod can i continue playing on my save game?

‘Most likely not. You will need to start a new game if you deactivate any mods.
Creating a backup of your save files before using mods will ensure that they are not permanently corrupted’

We don’t support errors caused via mods or edited save games so I would suggest starting a new game.
To do this as soon as the game hits the ‘click to continue’ screen press the ‘escape’ key and select ‘new’ from the menu. Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game.

Hello, Charlie.
How do I know if my files have been corrupted?
Here’s the error message and the mods that the game has: Error Unknown error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com by: Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property ‘id’ of null
(file:///C:Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam?steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:729)
please restart your game

Mods Enabled
Game Dev Tycoon Mod API
Cheat Mode by kristof1104

Mods Disabled
DLC Mod
Jambers’ Expansion Pack 0.9.0
EpicConsoleMod 0.1.6
Cheat Mode (Get REALLY rich!)

Game Version: 1.5.12
Plataform:Windows
Distribuition:Steam
Steam:Geekeplay2
Thank You

Hey Rafael,

A corrupted save game will result in a continuous error. It is also worth noting that once a mod has been activated on a save game, deactivating it will most likely cause an error as the data has been changed.

Hey, Charlie

My files are corrupted no way to fix?

Rafael

Hey,

There is no way to restore the validity of save games data. I would suggest always backing up your saves, especially when using mods.