[Modding Idea] Regional Games

I already have the base for multi-topics ready, if you want I can give it to you so you can check it out :smile:

3 Likes

I’d be willing to check it out, I’ve always wondered if a multi-topic mod was possible. If, I am allowed to, that is.

Here’s a pastebin with the code http://pastebin.com/Di3dz7Rz :smiley:

1 Like

Holy…

If it’s usable, perhaps I’ll beta test it. Maybe tell you if any kinks need ironing out.

@DzjengisKhan If you won’t use this I can try but now I will be out of time for a few days and I’m not going start a new big mod in a time.

@Mabb
I was planning on finishing it, but that was before Kristof contacted me to work on competitor mod :smile:
So if you want to use it, go ahead, but please add me to the credits section when you release it ^^

@Trynt, you’re able to use the code atm, it adds the extra button to the game creation screen and it should appear in the game history. It just doesn’t save it when you close the game and it doesn’t affect the actual game score

2 Likes

Good enough for me, I’ve always wanted to use a second topic mod, even if it doesn’t do much. Maybe it’s all the imagination that makes it awesome. But, thank you, sir.

No problem :smiley: It was really fun working on this add-on since it was pretty challenging :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can definitely tell the effort on this. From a person who has no experience in coding, all of this code is making me cringe. This must have taken days, weeks maybe.

I believe that in the last update they add a way to access the game review calculation.

You know, before Game Dev Tycoon I’d only been coding in Visual Basic :stuck_out_tongue: This has been great for learning! It feels really fun to help others with their bugs instead of asking for help!

Here it is Any wishes for additional mod support?

Also, thank you! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve never been told that before.

@Walcor also seem to be an extremely good modder… sadly he aren’t going to finish his mod atm :frowning:

You know, knowing how complex the idea this mod is, maybe I won’t try it. I could just leave the idea up for grabs for any modder who can do it.

So, not to necro or anything, but is someone going to do this mod?

Well, I left the idea up for grabs, so if anyone is interested or dedicated enough, it might be made, I don’t know.

Awesome! A necro because of a necro! Necroception!

3 Likes

Heh, I guess. I didn’t see when that other post was posted until I actually responded.