Mod Won't Load On Startup?

After releasing my most recent mod, I felt that something was missing and wondered what I could add to it, until I realized that it could benefit from custom events as well. To avoid undoing all of my hard work, I decided to create the event-related code in a separate mod folder, but I seem to have one problem The separate mod folder for whatever reason just does not load on startup. More specifically as the game loads all the mods, it freezes indefinitely at about 45% and never goes beyond that point after about 15 minutes of waiting (normally wait time is significantly less), forcing me to skip it and experience the error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘fileName’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1744) Please restart the game.

I created the package.json and loader.js files, and to my knowledge they should be functional…but clearly something isn’t working. Any idea why? I can’t test my second mod if it won’t even start.

have you restarted

if that is not it just don’t use a separate folder copy the work on from the orginal to a backup folder

Didn’t seem to work, I mean I duplicated the folder and inserted the new code into it, uninstalled the other mod with the same ID to avoid conflicts and it’s still the same problem. It’s strange, like the new code itself just doesn’t work. I guess I’ll just stick with what I have.

What mods do you have?

CheatMod, UltimateLib, percentager, Increased Topic Visibility, Learn By Doing, Custom Computer, Con_Mark, Steam Cube, The Bit Of Everything Expansion Pack, Contractor Mod, Extended GDT, Staff Gain Experience From Games, and Support Services Mod. They all load just fine, the problem occurs when I try to activate a separate mod I’m attempting to create that contains code for new events. I was able to upload it just fine, but anytime I try to start up the game with that mod active, the loading screen slows to a standstill until I have to skip it and it reports that it couldn’t find said new mod.

did you change the ID in the package.json? that’s if that’s how it still works anyways… (just a idea… probably no the problem though)

The mod ID in the package.json containing the new code is different than the mod ID I plan to eventually integrate the new content into. I kept the old and new content separate because the old content is already publicly published, and the last thing I need is to tick people off by breaking it. The problem seems to be that this separate mod containing the new event-related content I’m trying to create can never be found.