Mod ideas for people who need more content

Mod Ideas-
DLCs and expansion packs for non MMO Games and add “updates” Which would increase sales

Games should stay on the market until you take it off. (But instead of having all the games on the side of the screen they shrink into a smaller tab and only tell you the name how much money they made that month) you would also control when to take them off the market

Also have stuff inside the time allocation if you don’t know what I mean here is an example. When your allocating how much time your putting in each development stage you have mini developments in the development stage. take world design for example you set your time allocation then a another one pops up and asks you three more stages inside world design. like Sky, Land, Water or even other things

Also Add RTSs and arcade to the game.

The ability to upgrade your building-
So iv always wanted to have more than four people working for me. So I came up with an idea to expand the building to add more offices. But it would take time to upgrade the building. Also in the last level building upgrade should go upstairs and have a separate work team to make more games or even combine and split the work in half to make the production go twice as fast. and have expansions in the garage to.

Apps-
Apps should also be added they would take the same amount of time as small game (But you can only get it by researching it in the R@D lab. and it would get a higher score than a small game because if you have ever tried making a small game in year 34 its terrible)

Also you should have the ability to make fan items to sell to fans like shirts, sweatshirts, coffee mugs.

Topics-
Business owner
Game Editor(like what you use to make the games) which also should be added

Multi-Topics
Iv always wanted to make a fantasy medieval game.

Researches-
Multi-topic optimized
DLCs
Game difficulty
Updates
Pets or Animals(just a thought)

adjustable game prices for DLCs Expansion Packs and games

And add more of those events that add Red Exploding barrels but instead of them just giving them to you have them give you a research to get them.

And your workers have happiness bar and if it goes down to 0 they leave but to keep the happiness bar up host parties and give them a bonus even give them a raise.

and it would be cool if it was Co-op Multiplayer and you ran your business together (you would start out in the garage together creating separate games then you would have the choice between different buildings instead the same one. And you could even help create the other persons games if you wanted to (but they would either have to pay you or give you researches or something like that) and eventually you could sell your part of the business to another player and start your own

And this is probably my favorite thing that could ever be put in a mod. so you guys all know those companies that make a sequel every year right. Well I this game mode idea it would be called The Sequels Sequel. It would make the game very different and it would take alot of work. so here is how it works you would choose any three topics to choose from and you only make sequels from them. but here is whats cool you research in-game features to add to you game say I chose Dwarf, I could research in game materiel for all the dwarf games I create to make the game better. For instance i could research better looking beards, Better looking walls, Better looking weapons, and they would increase its ratings. But if I created this mod (which there is no way that’s ever going to happen) i would add 3 topics in the beginning then update one more topic every update and if I chose three topics to add in the beginning it would be, Dwarf, Medieval, Military, or even Fantasy

It would also be cool to add randomly generated game names

And have your crew create a song and sell it for quick money and even use it in your games

And you should be able to send contract work out to help add design and technology points. And pause the production of the game if your workers need to go on vacation.

It would also be cool if you could make Headphones, Monitors, speakers, Microphones, your own console parts, controllers, mouses.

I thought this would be really cool if you could set the difficulty of the game your creating, into 10 Difficulties, Super easy, easy, moderate, hard, harder, insane, ultra insane, extreme, extra extreme, Ultra Extreme.!

Also add- the ability to devolep mod for games with mod support(you wouldn’t make money but you get extra fans)

Feel free to use anything I just mentioned. But I would like a link to the download and what idea or ideas you used

3 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: The Official Mod Ideas Topic