Master V correlates to what?

So why is it that the Master system got to keep it’s name in Game Dev Tycoon, but all other consoles (including other ones by Sega) have to have it’s name changed to a goofy name?

Also, is the Master V system supposed to replace the Sega Mark III, or what ?

Hello all, I’ve some help to inquire. Right now I’m getting ready for a Mama degree in Music Innovation, in which I’d prefer to give a part to investigating sound equipment from notable videogame frameworks. I’ve composed a little piece on the Expert Framework, however I’m not that a very remarkable software engineer, and there are sure specialized subtleties I’m uncertain about - I was contemplating whether maybe some of you Expert Framework aficionados would investigate it? Likewise there’s a lot of various notable dates about the SMS which drift around the net, so on the off chance that I have anything incorrectly, let me know. Remember this is focused on the college teacher who will presumably never have known about the Expert Framework, substantially less adult with it as I did (and I’m certain a considerable lot of you, as well), so the foundation data is purposely simplified and no suppositions of earlier information are made. Any remarks/changes will be truly useful.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1