Looking for Developers!

Hello everyone. I’m looking for developers to create a small game development company :wink:
Nothing serious, just passion and love for the things that are done.
I’m Italian and I speak English very well :wink:
Someone interested, any kind of programming language C ++ .net nw.js etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

uh-huh

What about @gamedev13600 and the other people from Game World Studios?
what happened?

Didn’t they all leave him to join up with @CrumpDev ?

Yes, they did. Unfortunately there was no role available for peradev to fill in our current projects; we’d be happy to have him onboard in the future though!

@CrumpDev wait, can’t @peradev help with programming?
More developers = faster, better work.

Is he a programmer ? He didn’t state that he is. All he said is that he’s looking for people with coding skills in any kind of programming language.

We already have two, and a third would be slightly unnecessary due to the simplistic nature of 2D platformers. If @Botahamec needs help with TV Tycoon’s programming at any point, we may contact @peradev, however Bota seems to be progressing well on his own, and is nearly done with the progaming aspect of the game; if he could provide art, then we would be in touch, however as far as I’m aware, they listed an IndieDB job asking for an artist while he was a part of the team, indicating that he could not provide the art for TV Tycoon.

1 Like

I hate when people assume that their group is a company. Face it, you haven’t trademarked or submitted it as a company.

1 Like

I know, but it might take a thousand dollars to trademark.

So until you get

dont call it a company

u is group

Company, noun. A group of persons or things.

What I mean is, I think that the usage of the word “company” for the replacement for the phrase “development group” in indie game-making make you look like a bunch of pretentious dimwits.

2 Likes

Preach it, brother

2 Likes

The definition for COMPANY is “a commercial business” in this context, there’s also company as in “the fact or condition of being with another or others, especially in a way that provides friendship and enjoyment.”

At least it’s not bed-company… Also if company means group of people, group is easier to type, has less chars, and it can’t go to hell…

with the word company, I meant a small group of people to create a video game :wink:

Yo team is four characters and is all good

1 Like

sorry?

team is the best word

team is the best word

team is the best word

TEAM IS THE BEST WORD

3 Likes