Like Naughty Dog in Reality is introducing.... (Read Me)

Well, Naughty Dog will modify it’s existing engine rather than build new one for PS4 development, I think it will be a great idea to used the same implement like Naughty Dog is and Modify our engines in Game Dev Tycoon then rather build another one… Just a Suggestion. for Developers.

If not a good idea please… deleted this and tell me it sucks. yeah yeah!

1 Like

Ya, this has been suggested before, just like how any sports game nowadays uses modified engines year to year, and not completely new ones.
I like the idea, makes it simpler to make the engine, and costs less money if you just want to upgrade a few things.

I was wondering it for the first time I played it, why do we need a completely new engine instead of upgrading an engine, but this would require parts of the game to be balanced (Most notably, researching).

Hello everybody 's Greenheart , I have some ideas for a new or a new version of Game Dev Tycoon , as follows:

Possibility to publish games for other companies.

Possibility of having more employees or even more greater and more sophisticated office .

Possibility to set up branch offices of your company.

I hope to have ajudade and hope some of these ideas are used in the game, a hug from a Brazilian fan!

Wow… I’m not usually one to complain, but… Dat necro through…

In the future, try not to post on old threads.

1 Like

Please do not necro old threads, especially the really old ones. Create a new thread. Thanks.

:police_car: Necro Police :police_car: