there

I recommend the game to all of you

ikrieverytiem
8/10

I bet most of you here pirated it.

1 Like

I haven’t!

I didn’t even play it

I never cried from that game, but it’s a very cool game.

Well, I watched PewDiePie’s play through of the game and played episode 1. The funny thing is that I didn’t pirate it nor buy it. I was at my friends and I was on the PS4 and then Playstation store glitched and I was able to buy Life Is Strange season 1 for free.

Spoiler: Max is actually 12.

Me too!

I have Life is Strange. Not played it yet, is it any good? and if so why?

Not everyone will like it, obviusly, but I really liked watching someone play it, so why wouldn’t I enjoy playing it myself.
It isn’t perfect, but the most important elements like story telling and the story itself are good.

Get ready for 50 tickets to the feels train. It’s good because it’s good. Play it, you will not regret it :wink:

She’s 18…

Lucky you XD

Missed the joke?

SPOILER ALERT!!!

For the most of the game she is 18. But when Max goes back in time using the photo of her and Chloe she was 12.

That’s not the joke…

wat is the joke

It is perfect. I love it. One of my favorite games. Unfortunately my pc is not able to play it. I just played 2 episodes in my sisters computer.

SPOILERS!!!

I thought she traveled back in her 15 year old body, but maybe i’m wrong.

You will be able to play it when you are part of the ‘PC MASTER RACE’ :sunglasses: It sucks that you can’t play it tho, the experience will be good.

This was my experience:

SPOILERS!!!
Episode 1, I was all like: Well, this is cool.
Episode 2, Hmm… Good story.
Episode 3, DDDDDD:
Episode 4, This isn’t a game about solving a mystery with her punk sidekick anymore.
Episode 5, Only 2 endings? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd:

1 Like

Don’t tell me she DOESN’T look like she’s 12-14.

Well
this might be either 10 or 20

ya know

humans

(or polygons)

1 Like