Leader rank stripped from me, why?

@PatrickKlug @Charlie why has my Leader rank been taken from me, I no longer have the badge and I need to know the reasoning for this.

You probably no longer meet the requirements

@snowyterrorgami it’s renamed as regular, maybe thats why

Even my Regular Badge has been striped from me :frowning:

You just don’t meet the requirements anymore.

This also happened to me.

@LineLiar @KizzaGaming What are the requirements then?

Being active, helpful, et cetera, and et cetera.

sidenote here
Line got his Regular badge before i got mine. I want revenge.

1 Like

I don’t know the exact requiremnts but it has to do with viewing an amount of topics made in a certain past time (like 80% I believe) and how much you read from topics (also 80% I believe). I also think commenting plays a role but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

1 Like

There is a possibility for manual removal. I am not implying that is the case, but it might have been. Maybe someone thought you didn’t do enough to be a ‘Regular’ and thus took it away. I dont know.

But nontheless, this is obviously not a bug because this is a feature thats been here for a very long time.

I suggest ignoring it, and maybe you get it back one day!

As @KizzaGaming has stated, the Regular (previously known as Leader) badge is activity based and the system automatically promotes and demotes users based on requirements. We don’t manually interfere with this process.

This is also the case here. To give you a tip: If you see a topic that is helpful and constructive use the ‘like’ feature to show your support. There is a reason why the requirements track both likes received and likes given.

I don’t want to encourage a hunt towards Regular status though. The badge should come as a side-effect for users who are active and take interest in being a good citizen. If we see that there is a lot of gaming the system and it becomes counter-productive we might consider turning the Regular badge off completely.

Now, commenting on the disproportionate chatter that has evolved in this topic:

@Stian and @snowyterrorgami : you guys are bickering. Fighting over petty matters is not exactly what will help this community.

5 Likes

removed off-topic chatter…