King_tnt2's Expansionpack - Ultimatelib discussion

EDIT: Moved this to a new topic to discuss usage of UltimateLib.

It Does Take Ultimatelib to work

Ultimatelib is outdated, use the API.

Point still stands, Ultimatelib is outdated, you cannot use it.

But A lot of cool mods use Ultimatelib And You Can Just Sub To It From Steam

Well If You Have Ever Used Ultimate Mod Editor to make a mod No Matter What You Need API and Ultimatelib to let the mod work plus if i added GDT to Get My Mod It Would Be More Work
EDIT: Plus I’m New To Game Dev tycoon and Modding it

As I’ve said, Ultimatelib is outdated. Use the API. Do NOT use UME.

Just learn javascript, it’s not that hard. If you use UME, no one can use your mod, that’s all I’m trying to say.

Dude If you Don’t Like This Mod Dislike It And Leave I’m Only A Kid Who Mods Videogames but doesn’t want to learn code so dislike this and leave that’s all done and done

Dude You Know You Don’t Need UME to Have My Mod All You Need Is Game Dev Tycoon All You Need Is Ultimatelib You Noob? Or New? You Disapoint me

Alright, you broke my line of absurdity. I can be patient for only a while. The only thing I am telling you is that PEOPLE CAN NOT USE YOUR MOD IF YOU ARE STILL USING UME FOR YOUR MOD. Please, just actually read.

EDIT: I am only being semi-hostile because he broke my patience. End of the line.

Hey bro, let’s explain to you: The Ultimatelib is FUCKED UP, you use it with the latest version of the game, it screws everything: your saves, gives you errors, your playthrough by extension… You name it. Now, you said you don’t want to learn how to code, but you don’t need to. You only need a basic knowledge of javascript, where you know what a function is, how to make your own, you learn the rest from the API and the source code. It might not look like much, but trust me, kid, people go through a lot harder time to mod, and the best game I know for an example is S.T.A.L.K.E.R, it’s extremely moddable, but you need to make your own scripts for features, edit the xml files for dialog, and use a non-documented SDK for level, shader, actor and particle editing.

2 Likes

Please don’t use UME, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

:clap: UME and UL are outdated :clap:

Please! Can the moderators put a pinned topic about UME and UL?

1 Like