Just for fun: Write a game review for the poster above you REBOOT

Some of you may have participated in this, but it is ded. I am asking you, to help me reboot it! The rules are simple, to learn them, look here: Just for fun: Write a game review for the poster above you Lets Go!

1 Like

Bipty, Bopty, BUMP

I’ve came across this tiny bump:

1 Like

Snakes on a plane is a fun and amazingly good transport-sim
the story is suprisingly good for a simulation game and the controls and gameplay are very smooth
though there are quite a few bugs and not many levels in the game
we give it a 7/10

pros:
good story
good gameplay
good controls

cons:
bugs!
lack of content
repetitvie soundtrack

That’s not a review. Take a look at the previous thread on a clue on how to do it.
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/just-for-fun-write-a-game-review-for-the-poster-above-you/5184

i dont have time to write something that long man

Then don’t participate. Though to me it seems like you got enough time to write something like that considering how fast your replied.

2 Likes

@LineLiar Instead of doing that, maybe you could, contribute?

2 Likes

Instead of picking on someone while you have nothing to do with the conversation, maybe you could, don’t say anything? I know you hate me but that gives no reason to be such an ass. :wink:

@LineLiar I Don’t hate you here. ( :smiley:

Fair enough. :wink:
I might join the new forum though and maybe don’t make as much of a mess… maybe that is. It really depends on everyone else too. We’re going off-topic though. I just wanted to point out that azertyman should follow the rules the OP directed him to in the first place. Which means that he has to review the game as if he was a real-life reviewer, which he certainly did not. If you can’t be bothered to follow the rules, just don’t participate.

1 Like

Hello Wonderful people, the TNT man here to review some games!

So, today, my boss threw a game on my desk. They game you may ask, is CimCity. I have heard a lot about this game. So when I played it, I knew they were absolutely right! This game is so much fun! I love building my own city. However, there are some issues. For example, the music kind be kind of glitchy, and there is a lack of a tutorial, However, the game is still pretty darn fun!

The game play has a nice, sandboxy feel to it. You start out with a huge lot to build a city. That is pretty much it. Overall, I would say I give this game a 8/10!

2 Likes

too bad my revival of that thread didn’t last long.

1 Like

since this has gone off-topic immediately I wonder if it’s better to revive the old topic by actually using the old topic, or is there a common need that we need a fresh review my game topic?

1 Like

I’d argue the normal topic is fine, and it worked better there anyway.

1 Like