It wont let me play game dev tycoon

dont subscribe to cheat mod it breaks you’re game so you cant play :’( i cant play at all i wish you would soon help me
:sob: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Weird mines ok

1 Like

Which version of the game do you have? I’m willing to bet you have pirate version

1 Like

Than you will surely lose the bet.

1 Like

I own a pirate version and a steam version. I can say that you will lose the bet.

To OP

Have you updated teh game???!

It’s kind of hard to understand, by version I meant version, for example 1.5.x. But I didn’t find any word other than pirate version to describe the cracked version of the game. :wink:

Its easy you know to find an updated cracked game :wink:

Source: im a teh p1r4at3r

Problem: I was having the same problem! When playing with cheatmod I tried using the time acceleration option and pressed “15 years” and after i kept getting events popped up onto my screen (example: “G3”) and eventually my game couldn’t take it and now I can’t play anymore without it crashing:/
Fix (for me): I found that to fix this I went on GDT went to the mods section in the pause menu (this is all at the title screen) and activated all the mods that I had activated when the game crashed.
Title screen > Pause menu (bottom left corner) > Mods > Activated every mod that I had active when the game crashed > restarted game > press on save game that had mods active and overwrite it.
I hope this helps!

LOL CheatMod works for me. Why doesn’t it work for you? It doesn’t cause any problems when I use the mod.

Me too, and yes, game fully updated. Though I never dared to try and time travel near events like G3, which is total destruction.

xD

i have game version 1.5.27

sorry i dont come on here much lol

There was no reason to bump this thread…