Is there any way to stop making bugs in debugging stage? [MOD Request]

Hello my friends once again!

After some long time i decided to start GDT again however i remembered why i stop playing the game for the last time.
I have an ocd about game bugs, and some times bugs just pop up just before i click “Finish” button so i decided to play the game with cheat mod. However it kills the fun of the game so i stopped playing…
The first thing is: those one or few bugs effects too much things? (no i don’t want to make a expansion pack for a single bug)
Second thing is: are there any mod for that i can use for stopping bug pops in debugging stage? I didn’t see them in steam workshop…

So my friends thanks for your helps already! Hope you have a nice day.

Here you go :slight_smile:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765283213

1 Like

If you want to get no Bugs without using Mods, there’s a Tip. Before you Press Finish, Of Course Check if there is no Bugs. Once that, Click Anywhere on the Screen and Press Finish. That way, you wont need to worry about Releasing the game and one bug appears right after you press Finish.

1 Like

Thank you for your great work and quick reply! I appreciate your effort :slight_smile: but thats still feels like cheating however i favoried your lovely mod good sir!

Oh lord… Now i feel kinda stupid :joy: thank you so much! I’ll use that.

No problem :smile: