Is there any way to getting my old tips in game?

Hello friends.

When i was playing this game, early days in 2013 i was using the cracked version of game (and no i didn’t get that piracy message) however because i think this game deserves all the money :slight_smile: i bought the game in late 2015 and i started all over again. However when i started the game again all of my tips where lost. Because of that i use the cheat mod but it killed fun of the game. Also cracked one was a older version so is there anyway to get my tips back?

Thank you all already.

You will not be able to get your tips back from the cracked version. However when you start a new game after having played one on your paid version it will ask you if you want to include hints.

If you still have your cracked version, it will be somewhere in your save files.

Hes Correct @XANRER If you still got your Cracked Version on GDT, It must be somewhere to your Local on AppData. But to Possibly Find your Cracked Save File its where C:\Users\ >Your User<\AppData\Local\Game Dev Tycoon\Local Storage

But Chances are, your old save file is lost, since you havn’t knew and made a Backup. If so, live with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you guys both of you!

But for some strange reason game dont let me change my saves when i change them (i change “Game Dev Tycoon” and “Game Dev Tycoon - Steam” in “C:\Users\ >My User<\AppData\Local\Game Dev Tycoon\Local Storage” folders with older saves) and i open the geme it just loads the normal savegames however it keeps the langue, sound and changed mods settings. Is it because of Steam?

The cracked version you used is out-of-date by now; however, you can find all the hints you need in the unofficial game guide.

Thanks for your interest!
But i already know the guide it just feels annoying to looking for it again and again. By the way the reason i want my old tips is i earned them, looking to them from guide still feels like cheating.

Well, not much you can do. I mean, it was the cracked version, so…

:smiley: I know i’m ashamed of myself, so there is noting i can do??