Is Game Dev Tycoon 2 happening after Game #2?

I just wanna see if the game that we all want is coming out after Game 2.

It will probably happen after GHG made Game #2. I just think theyā€™re gonna name it Game #2 lol :wink:

Game #2 reminds me when you forget to name a game in GDT

I think thatā€™s the point

Not really, I mean, I look forward to it, but I think Iā€™m burned out after playing so much offsteam GDT + 66 hours of steam GDT. I want to see GHG using their talent on other genres.

2 Likes

the game that i really want isā€¦

#Half Life 3
no joke

i dont really care about hl3, so

1 Like

Half Life 3

will

NOT
HAPPEN

why canā€™t the internet get over it

If it does release, which it probably will, it will most likely be extremely underwhelming because of all the hype everyone puts behind it. Nearly impossible to live up to peopleā€™s expectations for that.

If itā€™s gonna be mediocre, Iā€™ll play the game to see how ā€œbadā€ the released game is.

I doubt it will be considered ā€œbad,ā€ (Valve rarely releases products of poor quality) it just probably wonā€™t live up to peopleā€™s expectations for the game.

honestly, i think thereā€™s a lot of un-deserved love for half lifeā€¦ I found it kind of broing tbh.
Honestly, releasing GDT 2 any time soon, i wouldnā€™t want to play too much, as GDT used to be my go to game and now, just totally burned out; unless it was a completely new game

Me too. The only ā€˜revolutionizingā€™ thing about the game was the engine, not the game itself. The rest of the stuff is just killing aliens and moving on to the next part.