Is everyone like, super angry or something

Oh my god, so many arguments and flaming recently… it’s been in the past 3 topics i read. Can everybody please get along and stop calling each-other , arguing about the best os/game console or why Microsoft is the worst comapnt ever…
tbh i shouldn’t be the one saying this, but i think every one needs to relax, it’s some of the most trusted members to…
So please no more flaming, it feels like the community is falling apart

7 Likes

So to everyone who is in those
STAP ET!

4 Likes

Quote of the day

3 Likes

@Gamingthrou it is the sad truth though, everyone keeps arguing and calling and can’t handle people who have a different opinion… i could name people, but i’m not going to

2 Likes

Well I guess we need @Charlie here

2 Likes

we need @Charlie indeed

2 Likes

We all have opinions… But there is one thing we can all agree on…

EA is bad.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that this forum doesn’t allow people to have their own opinions? I am indeed in that Microsoft thread about Minecraft and we aren’t flaming I can assure you. Everyone just have their own opinion about the matter and they want to let their feelings out about that topic which is fine.

2 Likes

People’s opinions on here are not exactly opinions, they are what they thought was right, when it is wrong. Or they support something for all the wrong reasons, etc. So when anyone calls them out, and corrects them on it, they get butthurt and a flamewar happens.

In my opinion(Yes, it’s an opinion), I think that there are too many kids on here, that think they are better than others. Or that they “bully” their way into being “right” in the eyes of others.

I haven’t been on much in the last couple months or so, but I check every once in awhile, and I see a few people that constantly insult people, and put them down. And then keep doing it, because somehow others think that the person is right.

I feel like it is everyones responsibility to call that person out, and correct them on their ways. Now, I understand the few flamewars that happen. It’s something that will always happen on forums, but when a certain person is in every single flamewar, even when on different subjects, then well, i’ll let you decide for yourself on that one.

I don’t wanna sound like I think i’m better than anyone here, but I really feel like I need to help people out when they are getting jumped on by other members. I feel like it’s mine, and others responsibilities to help them out.

Sometimes you are wrong, and that will happen, but when you’re wrong, maybe it’s time to admit you’re wrong. Don’t keep fighting with false “facts” and false opinions. (Also helps, if you don’t get involved in something, that you know very little about)

7 Likes

I completely agree with you.

Now, obviously, we all know that insert company name here is the most insert insult here ever. AMIRITE?

2 Likes

@Dayron1234 maybe not that thread… but don’t tell me people calling each-other dumasses 24/7 isn’t flaming

1 Like

Hey guys,

As luck would have it I stepped out for all of 48 hours. Well now I am back and so is my :hammer:

NO bullying - Do not pick on an individual or you will be :hammer: for 30 days.

NO racism - Do not say derogatory things about your own or other cultures in public forums. Its not cool and will earn you a 30 day :hammer:

NO curse words - This will get your post deleted and MAY earn you a ban dependant on the words you chose and the context you used it in.

NO trolling - This will earn you a :hammer: dependant on the severity.

NO feeding the baby trolls - This will earn you a random length :hammer: dependant on context.

NO flame baiting - This will also earn you a random length :hammer: dependant on context.

NO torrent linking or piracy promotion - We take this very seriously and you will be :hammer: for 3 months+

If you do not have anything nice, helpful or on topic to say do not say anything at all.

Bans have been issued as needed and will continue to be so.
So have :cookie: for those who acted in a mature and helpful manner such as:

@Pastract :trophy:
@Rex0099 :cake:
@Gamingthrou :cookie:
@WaveJones :star:

p.s. the new ban hammer looks like an axe which is kinda scary! “Off with her head” :AliceInWonderland

6 Likes

All the :hammer:'s are being slammed!

1 Like

i agree this work i to much interesting thanku.

#Oh for ****'s sake, we are not ****ing arguing.

##Ok, maybe we kind of are.

###Maybe half.

####Quarter?

#####A bit?

######Well, ok, we were kind of fighting…

This is the most ignored rule in the history of the interwebs.

1 Like

This post is old… I don’t even think this is relevant anymore

1 Like