Is anyone here a Leader? (4)

I never seen any Leaders here besides admins and moderators.

no.

Let me tell you a story…

Once upon a time, Leader badge was born and given to most active users, they were like a mini moderators, but then evil Update Man ruined everything. Leader badge was removed from every user. From work of the Devil… Regular, who was given to same users and with these same permissions.
What happened with Leader? No one knows, but only forum admin & web solution have them.

Too much imagination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now really, Leader was that same thing as Regular. Update or something has broke it and couldn’t be given to users, but Regular existed, so that badge was given with these same permissions.

That’s what I rememeber :wink:

1 Like

Let me tell you a story…

You are wrong.

Leader wasn’t a Regular in the past. I am sure you can see that somewhere in the badges, Leader is given only to some special peoples, can’t get it like a regular.

Yeah, I miss my leader badge

I think I had leader badge before, but I don’t remember. I have a regular badge obviously

@Jediwolf
So are you saying that I am wrong…?

Let me tell you a story.

Yes, there is… Patrick and that system operator have it.

Ok nice

No.

Actually Patrick has a Regular badge. And system operator as you call him is a bot.

If you mean @FlorianBeer then I saw that he posted some stuff.
And @PatrickKlug “Trust Level leader”

@Haxor I didn’t say that he is a regular. I just said he has a regular badge. Also, I was talking about @system

But @system isn’t a system operator…
HE IS THE SYSTEM
DUM DUM DUUUM

Like we regulars have basic and member badges.

I should be “Trust Level [7/8]”

188 XP more till he is level up :sunglasses:

Srry, i needed to do that XD

system crash

Well, there are ‘Workshop Pioneers’.

I don’t think they have any control or anything, It’s just the first mods to be released on the Workshop, before the actual update happened. Their owners had this badge awarded.

Workshop Pioneer badge is more bragging rights than meaningful.

1 Like

I can agree with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m not that kind of person

Sorry about my double post, but i think the only people who have a greater chance of becoming a leader or a moderator are everyone in Member trust level, which barely anyone has.