Install translate. HELP

How to install the translation into Portuguese?

I bought the game directly through the site, without activation with Steam.

You will need to play the game on steam and go to “properties” by right clicking Game Dev Tycoon.
In beta’s you can choose the portuguese version.

Only way i know to change the language for now.

My version of the game did not come with serial key for activation in Steam, came just the download link for version 1.4.4 of own Greenheart Game Support.

In the email says that on August 29 would be released the key to Steam, but until today I have not received anything.

if you have bought the game before the steam release you should had have your key by now.

Contact Support@greenheartgames.com.

Actually, I think it is orders@fastspring.com

Both work, but i am sure charlie will respond faster :slight_smile:

I sent emails to both the message below.

Sorry for any misspelled word below, I am sending this message with the help of a translator online.

In August, I bought the “Game Dev Tycoon”, the purchase was successful and on 24th August I received an email with the link to download the game.

At the end of the email contained the following message;
“Steam keys
Game Dev Tycoon is coming to Steam August 29. We will provide more info on how you can get your free Steam key closer to the release date. Make sure you keep this email.”

I am sending this message from Brazil, and would like to translate my game for the Portuguese. But until today I have not received my serial key to activate the game on Steam.

Attached follows a print of the email received by mailer@fastspring.com

How should I proceed?

Tks;
Victor Franco.

I have indeed replied and forwarded it to the distributors Fastspring who will contact you shortly and resend your order fulfilment email which will contain a link to your personal order page and Steam key! :smile:

Charlie, thank you!

Beth Fastspring your provider just sent me the email.

All right with the game. Now is in Portuguese.