If you could change/improve/add ONE thing in Game Dev Tycoon, what would it be?

We have this now!

Uhh… that post was before 1.4.0…

Again, before 1.4.0

I am against removing or lowering this, because it would make the game too easy.

In real life developers will have to make decisions aswell when it comes to training employees.
Of course they don’t have Research Points to worry about, but they will have to take time management and money into account.

There are many ways to make sure you never lack RP throughout the game. ( without cheating )

1 Like

I would add the ability to release DLC for non-mmos

3 Likes

Small improvement that shouldn’t take long to implement: move the fatigue bars of your workers to a slightly different location as they are hard to see (e.g. when overlapping with the table’s legs in office 2)

WORKSHOP!
(I know this is not for GDT)

1 Like

Co-op.

Have a bigger map so the focus isn’t on just 1 room but on a entire suburb, town and city with the feature to zoom in on the building you’re currently at so you can play as usual.

I know there’s not a lot of functionality with this but imagine all the different types of mods and features that can be added with this in place.

Add multiplayer and/or more up to date console (3DS and gameboy colour eg.)

there is a multiplayer mod

Have Cheats built-in (No mods, like you can go into options and, like, give yourself more cash fans etc if you’re in need)

I would add the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 5200, Atari Lynx, and Atari Jaguar as game consoles, since they were rather big consoles.
And add Nintendo 3DS and Sony PSVita

The Ability to rename games/engines after they have been released.

That would be nice to have.

Add Maskedstroccs like mario to nitanto or master chife to Mircosoft or idk to sony those kinds and sorry i cant spell right

lol whats Maskedstroccs? hehe!

1 Like

More Employees, like in real life. And you’ll not control every character like now, but a complete team (one for graphics, one for the engines etc) it would be WAY more immersive than a societe with juste 7 employees

I enjoy the idea of adding, Atari systems, It was missing, but also, Celeco, and Intllevision systmes as well, Maybe even the Vectrex…

That’s a excellent idea!

Exented timeline back in time - Arcade games!

(Social Media to hype games)