Ideas Topic for GDT 2

OK, I know GDT 2 is not comfirmed, we dont know if its even gonna come out, but I want to make an topic with everyones ideas of the possible GDT continuation!
Anyways, some of the ideas come from mods, but they should come with the game.
I’ll try to put all that I can think on here, and you guys can help! :smiley:

Let’s go:

• A more In-Depth story of gaming, like how polemic and bloody was the start of the Mortal Kombat series and how it affected the gaming industry.
  • Be able to select in what year to start
  • More consoles, like the good’n’old Ataris and the variations of the consoles, like GBC, GBA, Nintendo DSi, 3DS, 2DS, “Slim” PS and Xbox versions, all stuff like that.
  • Better console developing system, where, for example, you can choose it’s CPU, GPU, Memory, OS or even create your own components!
  • More GRID options
  • Advanced game options: Release Date, Price, Multiple Game Dev, Multiple Floors (not like those in Gamers Go Makers, each floor is for general stuff, just like a “copy” of your first floor on GDT 1), More Marketing Options, More then just 3 consoles in the multi-plataform, more topics, etc.
  • Better, more advanced review system
  • Each plataform need to have its own limitaions. For example, I can put 3D Graphics V5 on the first Gameling on GDT 1! :open_mouth:
  • Games stay as much as you want in the market
  • Multi-plataform, casual games and sequels are things you start with.
  • DLCs, Expansions Packs for non-MMOs, and small downloadable content (skins’n’stuff)
  • The development of games are different depending on the theme and content of it. For example, creating a The Sims like game would take more time becouse theres much more voice-acting, motion capture and things like that to do.
  • Publish other companies games and create your own publishing company, separate to your normal company, like in real life.
  • Create divisions for certain franchises and countries. For example, create an “your company name” Japan to localize your games in that region or creating “name of your best franchise Team”, like real companies do (eg. Rockstar Japan, Sonic Team, etc.)
  • Free to Play games!
  • Topics affect your time allocation. For example, a Dungeon/Adevnture game will have more focusing on story then a Plataform/Adventure game.

So, those are my ideas for now. All the ideas posted down here will be putted here. Thanks for reading!

Sorry for any English errors, I’m not a native speaker

They already have plans for GDT 2. Yes, it’s not technically “confirmed”, but they have definitely expressed their interest in doing a sequel.

I believe they want to do the next GDT in 3D, which would be awesome!

2 Likes

Hmm… maybe you can become a publisher.

Yeah, he suggested that.

This is already in GDT. Yes, you CAN put 3D Graphics V5 on the Gameling but your sales will suffer due to hardware limitations.

Need to choose which gen to start
Example:
CHOOSE WHICH GEN TO START:
-Gen 1 (2600,5200,Game Crash)
-Gen 2 (Revival of Games, NES, MasterSystem, 7800)
-Gen 3 (Genesis, SNES, Jaguar)
-Gen 4 (Saturn, PlayStation, N64)
-Gen 5 (Dreamcast, PlayStation2,GameCube, Xbox)
-Gen 6 (PlayStation3,Wii, Xbox360)
-Gen 7 (Wii U, PlayStation4,Xbox One)
-Gen 8 (NX, PlayStation5,Xbox 10)

Wow. I didn’t know that.

I HAVE A AWESOME IDEA!!!

GDT 2 will cost 8.99$ :sunglasses:

F2P games can be found in some mods. You can also edit the game price with The Expansion Mod.

Duh. The whole point of this is to bring ideas that are either fresh or used in mods to be included in the base game of GDT 2.