[Idea] Shadow Tech Industries

Hey guys, I am new to the community, but have played GDT for a while now. I have a mod Idea, and I’m throwing it out here for the communities feedback! So let’s not delay any longer!

Idea: Add a whole new concept to the game. Light/Dark Stat [Like a side, example Star Wars {Sith vs Jedi}] Light Side is for those who want to do things by the books. While the Dark side consists of a new “Currency” called Shadow Points. Games Developed using Shadow Consoles require a ton of money, but they return Shadow Points. Shadow Points are required to develop Shadow Consoles and Engines.

This is still an wip idea. :slight_smile: I hope you guys will like it!

But what is the point of shadow points?

GET IT? point? I’M HILARIOUS I KNOW

1 Like

Why should there be a light side when the dark side is less boring? Btw, why the scary “Shadow” word? Why not “High tech research points”?

Hmm. I’m really not sure. :confused: I mean this is still a major work in progress. Originally I thought of there being a Light Side, the game the normal way, and a Dark Side, which consisted of “Shadow” tech and points. The Dark Side could allow you to “Cheat” in a way, like certain things could “possess” customers…