Idea for GreenHeart Games third game ( I am Confident they have a second one in the planning )

There is this Absolutely Amazing Book Series, Called Warriors. Now before i go into detail, this would not be a tycoon game. Infact, if would be Hard to Define this Genre.

Moving On :

The Lore Of the Game

A Group of ( Unknown, as Erin Hunter hasn’t reviled the founders ) Cats, Founded the “Tribe Of Rushing Water”, a Group of “Feral” Cats, as some people call them. ( Personally, they seem very Civilized to me ) This tribe, living in the Mountains, Hunts Birds, Mouse, Vole, Etc. They Lived there for Thousands of Moons ( Moon = Months ) In peace.

-Spoiler Alert, for those who do not know this, but are already into the Series-

Five Cats, Thunder, Shadow, Sky, Wind, and River Did not like the Way of the Tribe, and wanted change. So, Change Happened. Sadly, i do not know much more myself, as the series that explains this stuff is still being Released.

-Spoiler end-

After they Founded the Clans, And Founded StarClan, Etc, Peace Ensued ( I hope ) for many more moons, and the Tribe and Clan had no Knowledge of Each Other
( The Clans Are : ThunderClan, ShadowClan, Skyclan ( Was Sent out of the Forest due to Twoleg( Human ) invasion on their land )) WindClan, and Riverclan. ) They all hunt different prey, all have different Talents, and are just, very Different in General
Now, i will give you the lore out of the More Recent Books, if you want, just ask. But i’m not sure it’s Needed.

Now, I Know you would need to Collaborate with Erin Hunter to make a Legitimate Story, And buy Licenses for this stuff, etc but it would work…

Theoretical Features :

Hunting
Creating your Own Cat
Creating a Invading Clan, and its Cats
Diplomacy ( With The Clans )
Going Rouge ( Leaving the Clans )
Of Course, Story Mode, with a story
Multi-player. This would work Excellent for this type of game
Attempting to take over the Clans
Creating a new clan out of Existing Clans ( This would be a tough Task )
Having Kits, Nursing them , Etc
After your first Character death, Picking one of his/her Kits to Carry on with

Now. One last thing. There has NEVER been a real game made for this, but there are millions of people who love this Series, and that’s why it would sell. Because it would be the First. I Mean, you’d have to do the game right, but… Yeah.

Hope you take this into Consideration! I Love the Books, and I’ve always wanted a game for it, but the fact is, I’m 13, And i wouldn’t be able to do this.

Love ya GreenHeart! And Charlie, don’t just give the Generic “Thanks for the Ideas” Response! I Want a real Response From you

Thanks For Reading - Sam

Sorry, but I wouldn’t like a warrior cat game. Personal thought.

Well, i would.

1 Like

when did they say they were working on a second one

Whats this 2nd game you speak of ?

Infomercial Tycoon

But not really.

2 Likes

Although it’s quite an odd idea… I like it :smile:

I suspect this second game you speak of would be news to @PatrickKlug.

I’m not saying that they’re not making another game, but since there has been no announcement that even hints at a second game, and at least one which says that they’re investigating possibly adding more features to GDT, I’d be inclined to ask where you got your information. Remember that the development team consists of only @PatrickKlug and @DanielKlug, so there aren’t really enough people to focus on a second project at the same time as continuing to support GDT.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I didn’t know “Just for men” works on eyebrows! :smile:

Hehe… well, maybe they do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Re read the title.

Re read the title. also. Charlie has replied on all posts that ask what their second game is, and he says "It’s a Secret :wink: "

A secret cannot be nothing.

Ok. Please, Re-read the title ( if it Registered, that is ) and Respond to my idea. :wink:

But nothing is the best kind of surprise!

A secret can be nothing. @Charlie’s comments in those cases are simply a cooler, more sarcastic way of saying “maybe”. As I’m sure she can confirm if you ask very nicely.

Ok ok :smile: The official line is;

I cannot confirm or deny if there will be any future content for Game Dev Tycoon…But there will be more to come from us, But more of what?
You will have to wait and see!

Now this is a very open statement. You are welcome to speculate, but please don’t argue. :smile:

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you hurt my head, other people’s heads, and the entire world’s head.

I just…

GAHHH