New Game Suggestion

While playing Game Dev I thought to my self “It would be cool to have a console version of this game” so I came here to suggest that you guys make a new game (or an update for game dev to choose you’r route) were instead of making games you’r making consoles.

2 Likes

As far as I know they are already working on a new game, nothing confirmed yet but I highly doubt they aren’t. This would be a cool idea for a third game, though. Although I don’t think how GHG will be able (or any other gaming company) to make this interesting and replayable on long term. This might be fun for once, bit I don’t see any options to make it very advanced and enjoyable.

May I direct you to this:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/idea-for-greenheart-games-third-game-i-know-they-have-a-second-one-in-the-making/8436/8

I don’t say I know it for sure, but I pretty much THINK they are making another game, which they are working on now/soon. I don’t want to spread any rumours of a possible second game, but this is what I think at the moment.

Actually thought of that idea myself, however I think it’d work better as an expansion pack more so than a full game.

Or even possibly Game Dev Tycoon on the App Store or the Play Store.