I want a steam key, but I bought the game 2 years ago

Hi. I bought the game around 3 years ago, after I saw someone from the yogscast play it. I went to this website, bought it, and now I would like to get a steam key for it. Is there any way I can do this?

As far as I know, this game hasn’t been up for purchase for 3 years. Maybe you’re just overcalculating the time, or something.

Contact orders@fastsprings.com and they will provide you with a new key.

1 Like

I bought it whenever sips did that play through of it. @apljee

Either way, contact orders@fastsprings.com and they’ll provide you with a new key.

@apljee Are you an admin?

@17kitchen No, but I’ve been on the forums long enough and lurked through each category long enough to know the standard procedure for this. As I’ve said, contact orders@fastspring.com.

Thank you! @apljee

1 Like

:thumbsup:

@apljee How long does it take to hear back?

@17kitchen I’m not sure, but I’ll guess a day or two. You can occupy yourself with the demo, if you’d like; but it’s only for the starting years.

http://www.greenheartgames.com/game-dev-tycoon-downloads/

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the demo downloads.)

1 Like

Well, yeah… the game was out in 2013 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @17kitchen If you purchased from our website then yes, @apljee is correct. Contact orders@fastspring.com and let them know either your GRE number from your original purchase email or the email address associated with the account when you purchased the game. If you do not have either of those then the lovely people at Fastspring will attempt to retrieve your account using other information.

1 Like