I plan to buy a new Gaming PC!

I’m tired of trying to record a video of a game but it begins to fall the FPS, then I decided, along with my parents, sell my notebook to buy a better computer. I’ve seen here in the market and is costing R$ 1,499.99 (R$ = Brazilian money), it seems to run all current games.

Motherboard P8H61-M le / br Asus
Core i5
8gb RAM
DDR3 320GB HD
Onboard graphics card HD 2000 Very good runs several current games
Wireless
Windows 10 Original

What do you think? Worth it?

(Sorry Bad English.)

Which i5? There are loads of them. It could be 2nd gen (therefore bad) so you know (if you have an integrated HD 2000 then it is 2nd gen)

by [quote=“Jacob_Frye, post:1, topic:21082”]
320GB HD
[/quote]

do you mean a 320GB HDD? That’s kinda small, especially if you plan on recording gameplay.[quote=“Jacob_Frye, post:1, topic:21082”]
Onboard graphics card HD 2000 Very good runs several current games
[/quote]

do you mean Intel Family HD 2000?
If so then it’s not even near running modern games.

Also what is wireless? The computer itself? kek

Alsooo it’s gaming PC :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: So 1500R$ is 458USD, I highly doubt you can get any good PCs for that price. You could try building one yourself for ~750$ but I guess it’s not an option

That integrated graphics setup seems terrible.

Okay, I’ll be honest now, here in Brazil, the dollar was formerly 2,00R$, but recently the crisis is high, and the dollar was 4,00R$, all what we buy, more than half is tax, and live here is not a good idea for the poor, things are very expensive, the only things that’s to buy here is a garbage computer, a simple little house, and the like to those who are poor. It is sad that, and if I want to buy a good computer, I’ll have to sell my life to get it, so I think I’ll give up to buy a good computer. Thanks for reading this, something totally unnecessary.

ok bro, you don’t have money, it’s fine get whatever you can if you want to. Just telling you this isn’t a gaming setup and that [quote=“Jacob_Frye, post:1, topic:21082”]
HD 2000 Very good runs several current games
[/quote]

is a lie

I’m aware that Brazil isn’t that wealthy of a country and has massive wealth gaps, dont worry mate at least you aren’t invaded by putin (yet)

I found a lower cost computer, do not know if it’s good in the opinion of you, but it should give to the expense, but look:

PHENOM X3 8450 2.1 GHZ
PROCESSOR 3 CORES
GRAPHICS CARD NVIDIA GT 240 1GB
MEMORY 4 GB
HD 500 GB
SOURCE 500 WATTS
PLAYER RECORDER CD and DVD
GOES WITH 20 GAMES INSTALLED.

What did you think?

CPU WITH GREAT PERFORMANCE FOR ANY TASK.
RUN PROGRAMS HEAVY COREL DRAW, PHOTOSHOP, AUTO CAD.
GREAT TO MAKE VIDEO EDITING.
RUN VIDEOS IN FULL HD WITHOUT CRASH
NETFLIX, YOUTUBE.
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 BITS
PACKAGE OFFICE 2013, NERO, SKYPE, AVAST, PHOTO SCAPE.

hm

RUN MOST CURRENT GAMES WITHOUT LOCK NO SLOW
GOES WITH 20 GAMES INSTALLED
1 PROTOTYPE 2
2 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2016
3 TOMB RAIDER 2013
4 SPIDER MAN SHARETT DIMENSIONS
5 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
6 COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE
7 NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET
8 GTA SAN ANDREAS
9 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2
10 RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS
11 CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 1
12 TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD
13 STREET FIGHTER 4
14 EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2
15 NEED FOR SPEED HOT PORSUIT 3
16 DEAD POOL
17 STREET FIGHTER VS TEKKEN
18 RESIDENT EVIL 6
19 X-MEN ORIGINS
20 GTA VICE CITY

looks good

1175R$ :relaxed:

It’s a bit better… it’s you who should know what PC specs you need for your own stuff

Terrible Graphics Card, not worth the money.

probably a ticking time bomb, never go with cheap power supplies

That might just be the worst advertisment I’ve seen for anything, any modern computer can run videos in Full HD without crashing…

I’d argue that that’s a terrible PC, not even powerful enough to run the games it comes with. Also, I guarantee all of those games are pirated with the exception of maybe League of Legends, and 4GB of RAM isn’t enough these day for basically any game. Also, that 500W PSU will blow up, and that computer overall is just bad.

1 Like

I’d say it can run GTA Vice City, LoL and maybe ETS 2, so hey that’s something
Also it’s not the RAM that would be the choke point of this PC’s performance but the graphics card.

1 Like

My friend sent me suggestions for a good computer, like he could get a computer with Core i3 (fourth generation) and also a GT730, it has come mounted and if I were to buy separately, said I could buy a GTX980.

How much can you spend? A GTX980 is around 400$, it’s probably more expensive in Brazil.

Are you gonna build it or buy it?

Well, the title says ‘buy’ and I don’t think Jacob wants to build one or can’t build one so I’ll go with ‘buy’.

:frowning: i use my mom laptop to play games,
Here’s the spec:
Ram ddr 3 2gb
HDD 500 gb
No ssd
I forgot the graphic card but its a low end
CPU is intel celeron
I forgot the motherboard
Windows 10 pro 64 bit (total lag)
My PC:
Windows XP 32 bit (its from 2001 so its bad)

Idk the motherboard
Ram is 512 mb (ddr 3)
35 gb hdd
Pentium 3 or 4
Graphic card is total bad
No ssd.

I write this because i feel sad cuz everybody had a better PC… the game i wanna play mostly need intel core I3 or better and DDR4 8 gb ram… why i’m poor? Idk

^

It’s sad but if you want to play games you need a better pc.

The characteristics are good but not enough for games. Look for other alternatives.

The integrated graphics seems terrible,right ?

For some reason, I started to think about computer emission and my anxiety told me to do something about it. I got myself a shungite pendant. I feel weird for this compulsive purchase, but it looks pretty at least. Do you deal with it somehow or you’re okay?