I know this probably isn't fixable but please help?

I haven’t played Game dev in a good while,but I decided to try and play it today and notice an update.The problem is,I deleted my download email.And can’t seem to update it…

Contact orders@fastspring.com with your Name, email address, and the payment details you used (PayPal address or Credit Card, for example). They should then send you a new email which will have a link to a personalised order page with download links for the latest release, as well as a key for the Steam edition (which, once redeemed, won’t require manual updating).

If you require any help at all during this process, contact @Charlie via support@greenheartgames.com or via forum PM and she will walk your through the process.

1 Like

You might want to think about saving the link/links in a notepad/word file so that you have a backup just in case you delete the email again.

Using an email client like Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/
can make organizing email easy. Many people contact me because they have deleted their email.
If you use a client then you can create local folders to file your emails in or create folders in your online email client.
This is a much safer practice than deleting emails. Also i would recommend using a provider such as Gmail. Rather than that “free” account you can get with your cable subscription which the company will terminate if you cancel your sub or don’t pay your bill.