I downloaded a mod and my game is completly broken!

I downloaded a steam mod that broke my whole game! i can see what the casual genre when i start a new game and i have all the systems and can see all the details about them!! i want to reset all my data for this game particular and i have deleted the game and deleted the folders in the Game Dev Tycoon file! i just want my game back to normal D:

There is unfortunately no way to recover a save file were a broken mod was activated but you should definitely be able to disable the mod and then press ESC to bring up the menu and start a new and fresh game.

I did disable the mod…the same thing happens

Right click GDT on Steam and click properties then verify cache, that should reinstall your game and revert all changes.

Can you post some screenshots of what you do and see?

It didnt work Haxor

This is an image of a new game

This is showing the casual genre on the new game

Go into the mods menu, turn of all mods, restart the game and then create a new game.

This is showing the stats of the PC on the new game

i did Stian it didnt work

Haxor it did work a tiny bit… it reset the genres but now it shows the age differences for topics…

the

I know this is kinda the point of the modding thread but i’m sorry for this… i hate posting my problems on a forum because i think i’m aggravating a lot of people…

It’s supposed to be like that. It’s a feature of the game. You can reset the hints in the options menu.

ik but the mod i used let me give my self money (dont judge me) but thats all it did i dont know why its affecting the other things

Double-check your modding screen. There is no way the Casual topic would turn up so early unless you have a mod active.

I did Patrick the mod has been disabled and un installed from steam

Can you post your mod screen?

This is my ingame mod screen

Sadly, I have no clue why Casual would show up if you don’t have any mods running. We certainly never heard of this happening when no mods were in play before.