I Cant Update My Game

My game when i start it it says please update then i cant find the download Thing In my email But i can still play it but i wanna get the new uptate I got my Order Code but i only send it to someone thats works at green heart please help me

Contact orders@fastspring.com

How ?

email. you can also email support@greenheartgames.com

I dont Know how to send emails

0_o… what do you use, outlook, gmail. it depends. usually there is a compose button on the left bar (at least in gmail there is)

1 Like

I have outlook not gmail

@TheDawgSwe

To update the game please refer to the original order fulfilment email from our distributer Fastspring, this contains all the download links for each supported platform and a link to your personal order page which contains your free Steam key. Please note that the Steam key is for your use only. If you no longer have this email please contact orders@fastspring.com and ask for your order fulfilment email to be resent.

Alternatively, I can send you a pm, you can then reply and let me know your GRE number and email address used at time of purchase and we can resend this email if you no longer have it.

@TheDawgSwe LOL!!!

I sended One Just For 2 Hours Ago

Hey @TheDawgSwe
You should receive a reply from Fastspring within the next 72 hours. If you dont then please let us know!

Can i just send you an PM

Ok Thanks

I dont have it in my email and it had got 4 days and you said 72 hours and 72 hours is 3 days I want the steam version

You are not so nice

@TheDawgSwe Patience is key

What do you mean ?

I mean be patient

What ?

It means wait