Help cannot access account <SOLVED>

so i’m actually azertyman but i cant acces my account i downloaded a virus (its gone now) i think when i was trying to install mincraft mods and my browser got reset so i wasnt logged in anymore and i tried to login but then it said i needed to activate a verifecation email, but i checked spam also i have no new mail
thanks for reading :slight_smile:

You probably never verified your email.

I would suggest not download Minecraft mods on Windows ever again, ( :stuck_out_tongue: ) and just use the forget password button.

Did you use an .exe installer? Or did you put a .jar in your mods folder? NEVER trust mod installers

1 Like

@DKWRECKER the only .exe files I ever installed (once I got too lazy to manually install .jar files…) was Skydaz. Those are the only mod installers that are legit, as far as I know.

Oh yeah of course, only legit installers, and make sure you got the mods from the right site,

You are aware that .jar is in theory runnable? :stuck_out_tongue: Its just that some of them dont have a main function or GUI.

the virus thing is what i believe is not near the reason why you cant login you need to verify the email so see if you can get it to resend an verification mail

got it :smile:thx for wanting to help me all :smile:
this post can be deleted now but i hope my badges arent gone

@Charlie seeing as the problem is resolved, could you close the thread? :smile:

1 Like