Having a problem after deleting all GDT save files, what mod could be causing this?

Hi i’ve been getting this error ever since i started the game after deleting all of GDT’s save files with the cache and everything, here’s the error:

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isCustom’ of null
at Object.PlatformsSerializer.save (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1715:174)
at eval (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:222:89)
at Array.map (native)
at a.save (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:222:46)
at Object.b.save (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:83:499)
at Object.b.autoSave (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:89:198)
at Window.eval (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:157:84)
at Window.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
at Window.init.Window.handleEvent (window_bindings.js:148:13)
at IDWeakMap.global.__nwObjectsRegistry.handleEvent (node.js:789:26)

Any help please? Tried to the find the mod causing this but i just kept getting the same error!
NOTE: I’m using the same mods since i got the game without any changes!

Any help please? Tried to the find the mod causing this but i just kept getting the same error!
NOTE: I’m using the same mods since i got the game without any changes!
I’m using these mods:
ACM
AddPack
Camelot
ExpansionPack
gdt-modAPI
MoreGDT
PCM_Simple
PCM_UnKnoWn
Percentager
RCM
TCM
UltimateLib
UltraEngineResearch

Using the amount mods you are using is dangerous: basically all of those mods haven’t been updated in a long time, and even if they were updated, some would probably conflict.

I would add one mod at a time and see which are causing problems. Maybe you’ll get lucky, and it’ll end up being simply one mod that was causing the problem (not likely :stuck_out_tongue:).

P.S. Even though UltimateLib is usable, it has a history of engendering various crashes, so be cautious of any mods that require UltimateLib.

Okay thanks for the reply i’ll try enabling one at a time, but those mods i’ve been using ever since i got the game why crash now? Any idea?

Ah, it’s the game api itself! I think it’s damaged! How can i get the api again? Should i reinstall?

The API comes with the game, so yeah, reinstall. Also, when you are enabling mods, make sure that you are creating a new game with each addition. Adding a mod in the middle of a game can cause issues.

P.S. Any save you were using those mods on could be corrupted. It’s possible.