Greenheart Games Forum: Dark Theme

Continuing the discussion from Forum Themes? (15 Character Titleness):

For those GHG fans out there, looking for a new and sleek design.

Firefox:

• Install the Stylish Add-on.
  • Go here and click “Install with Stylish”.
  • Check your Add-ons and make sure “GHGDark” or “Greenheart Games: Dark” is enabled.
  • Done!

Google Chrome:

• Install the Stylish Extension.
  • Go here and click “Install with Stylish”.
  • Check your Extensions and make sure either “GHGDark” or “Greenheart Games: Dark” is enabled.
  • Done!

Please, be all means, leave suggestions for ways I can improve the theme, as well as ideas for other themes. This is not the only theme I plan on making.

This is the first release, so there are still some things that need to be dealt with and improved upon, such as the hover graphics and a few bugs.

I do plan to eventually release an organized version of my code so others can easily make their own versions and themes.

Versions/Releases:

0.9.9:

• Initial Release

0.9.9-hotfix:

• Made some important graphical changes.

0.9.9.1:

• Bug Fixes

DISCLAIMER:

I am not responsible for any damage caused by this theme.

2 Likes

You should add a disclaimer, considering you modify the website you could have made a keylogger. You haven’t, but the possibility is there. Just a tip :slight_smile:

Good idea. Problem is, I am not exactly sure what to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any general disclaimers I could use? I’m not ultra-savvy when it comes to writing things like terms-of-use and disclaimers.

You could write “I am not responsible for any damage caused by this theme”. A little advanced, I know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good enough! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, your code is already open-source :slight_smile:

Yeah, I know. I meant I would release an official, organize version of the code. At the moment, the code is all… bleg… and unorganized.

Nice.

Working on changing the actual layout instead of just colors. Any suggestions? :smile:

If you are still working on this, I have made some dark versions of the parts you forgot to change :smile:

I stopped a long time ago. You can pm me the changes if you want.

No Internet Explorer? :frowning:
But i cant blame you, it was 4 months ago XD