GHG Game Repost! COMPUTER DEV TYCOON

GUYS!!

I want GHG to create Computer Dev Tycoon! (CDT)

STORY/PLOT

You started out on the year 1990 As an adult. (age 22) high skill in computer engineer and a fan of computers. Helping your friend to fix some of his computer parts. but later… you got a idea that will change the world. (perhaps…) after you fix your friends computer parts… You ask him to start their own Computer company (like ASUS, Dell and HP) but the names in the game are (APUS. KELL, LP and more) and your friend said. Yes!

The game starts out on a mini office. making your rent 8k.

FEATURES

To create a computer. you ordered computer parts for just 15k more parts further and you design your computer with your friend and edit the CPU, GPU and add Cards like Graphics, Sound and Video from Fintel or LMD carefully so that the reviewers will try your PC if its working fine or not. also add some features and add a mouse, keyboard and a monitor. (the mouse, keyboard and the monitor is from your rival companies… you share your profit 20% till the computer is off the market.) and add a OS (The cheapest is Mircosoft Doors but the expensive one is Grapple OS K) If you reach 1M. You can expand your office and add employees and the ability to create computers your own by buying a factory and hire workers to create computer parts. If you reach 50M. You can have the ability to add your own OS and adding features. and once your OS is finish. You can publish it to your OWN stores… and create updates and hotfixes to make sure your OS is working fine… And dont forget to add more SECURITY… Sometimes hackers will hack your company- internet related (Website, Servers, etc) to prevent this. Add more security and make sure your reputation is High enough to prevent hackers 95%.

EDIT: Realistic Features

• Complex Stories
  • Realistic Animation
  • High Quality Sound Effects and Music
  • Very realistic events.
  • Game will be in 3D
  • Go to places anywhere to learn new things
  • Create your own store
  • Company LOGO

And

• Meetings

THATS IT GUYS! HOPE THE Klug brothers will develop this! :wink:

@Charlie @PatrickKlug and @DanielKlug PLEASE DEVELOP THIS FOR REAL!

P.S i am just 11 years old and i got this idea and I should be proud :smile: #greenheartgamesrule

2 Likes

Not bad! Not bad at all.

1 Like

thank you thank you! :joy:

Dude make a version where windows take over the world! And Linux is CANCELLED.

thats gonna be a hardcore one but ill think about it.

@Stian would disapprove.
(i think i’m gonna make some kind of seal)

The seal should be no Stian hate.
Made by Stainless Games

There were over 9000 ideas like this already.
Someone said he is doing game like this.

Now my dreams were crushed by Haxor… :sob:

But I still like this idea :frowning:
I want game like this…

Might be a little to similar to Game Dev Tycoon but I like the idea nonetheless.

thanks guys for your awesome feedback! :smile:

hope the klug brothers will see this!!

This is a repost. I’m pretty sure. resinex and the others put a post about this.

Yes, he did, but not exactly…

i did not know about that :sob:

This idea is better than GDT (I love GDT don’t worry i don’t love that game too ;)) But Greenheart, PLEASE this idea is super great :smiley:

Ow and i didn’t even read the last part :stuck_out_tongue: I’m 11 years old too!!! :smiley:

Great Necro :clap:

3 Likes

And im 12… My bday was last month.

Happie birthday
:camel: