Get ready for the light!

I’m setting the release date for GDT Enlightening to be 1 of June. It might seem like a long time, but the amount of work needed makes me shiver. I’m seriously pushing myself, as I have tons and tons of tests at the end of the school year.

If I don’t get it finished at release date I will wrap up what I’m working on and release a partially working version. The challenge ahead of me is parsing paths, because it’s far from easy. Escape strings are annoying but in Java you can add “@” in front if I recall correctly, and it ignores all escape strings. But, lets do this thing ^.^

gdtenlightening.tk

4 Likes

This is the status of the exporter. The package.json export already works, apparently Windows doesn’t care whether you use “/” or “” when accessing a file. However, both Mac and Linux commit suicide if you try to use “” instead of “/”.

I’m really looking forward to this

What is this?

Aw barnacles, your github repo link isnt working

I know mate, nothing much to put there :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhhh what is GDT enlighting?? Srry to ask cause I was offline for weeks and i can barely remember this.

It’s like UltimateModEditor (UME) but doesn’t require you to use UltimateLib, and I am pretty sure you won’t have to use any other library. :smile:

\

#“LOLCAT”

yay! I can make mods again!

v1.0 is out! It does nothing apart from writing a package.json, main.js and “img/logo.png” :3 I mostly did this just to have a codebase out there for those who think this ain’t being worked on! Please send a pull request if you have any improvements.

https://github.com/Nanonical/GDT-Enlightening

PS: Don’t bother trying to read the code. It’s not pretty.

yay

As an additional feature I will implement something called the “GDTranslation”, which will unfortunately make your mod require a library. However, you can export without it. I will also add a “Compress” option, which should drastically reduce the space the mod takes.

GDTranslation?
wat

Look, puns aren’t my best side.

1 Like