GameDEV by Unathe

Hello all! Today I would like to show you a project I’ve been working on recently, called GameDEV! As you can probably tell from the title, it is a game development game similar to Game Dev Tycoon, Game Corp DX, etc. There are a few things I’d like to cover.

#Give Us Your Ideas!
We would love to her what all of you want to see in the game!

#Alpha/Beta Testing!
Want to test the game early? Amazing, thanks for the support! Just private message me on the forum!

#Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)!
Nothing here yet… but feel free to ask away! I will happily answer your questions!

And that’s pretty much it for now! Keep an eye out for more information!

What’s the “Unathe” all about?

1. It’s the name of the development group
  2. The title must be 15 characters long, and I had no other way to fill it up
1 Like

what about sm64squared?

Like I (think I) said previously, it was much beyond my capabilities in terms of living up to what I promised. It’s on hold right now, I can guarantee that I’ll come back to it later.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh…
well uh, heh…
'o.o

Here are some questions:
What is it being made in?
Who is making it?
Can people join the team?
Is any help needed apart from ideas and testing?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5

I’m developing it in Clickteam, and art assets are being done by a few other people (@GamePro075 to name one)

Probably? I’d have to discuss it with the other people in the group.

Not at the moment, but I’ll post here when and if the need arises!

Well I am officially going to release PT today as unfinished and open source. So I was just wondering if you needed any help.

What inspired you to make this game? With all the other Game Dev Tycoon’s out there, what does this offer that is unique? Not to sound rude, but the idea of another game development game bores me.

Pretty much Game Dev Tycoon and its mods did. I’ve also always wanted to make a tycoon game of some kind anyways, and the opportunity presented itself!

Well for one, right off the bat we’re asking for suggestions on what to add! Plus, because of previous games, we know what people like and dislike about those games so that we can add them into this one![quote=“chizbejoe, post:12, topic:20356”]
Not to sound rude, but the idea of another game development game bores me.
[/quote]

Honestly, I don’t blame you too much. There have been a ton, but I promise to try and make this one unique!