GameControl - Mod Development Thread

Development Info

Hey guys I'm working on a new mod called GameControl, this mod is currently in development and there is no current download yet but I will be done with it pretty fast and give you all downloads so well yeah

Mod Info

I decided to make GameControl when i didn’t really like how you couldn’t control much about your game, like how you create it, what it sells for, sequels expansions, etc. Well now with GameControl you can make Expansions for games that aren’t mmo, and you can control the cost you can add more info about it make the game differently to effect how well it sells, and much more!

Just to clear things up this adds more then expansions for non mmos, and price change. It adds stuff like more control over your development of games, which would mean you can have more values of different areas you work on in your game and so on and so forth.

None:

Soo…
Expansion packs for non MMOs, and price control? (Price control is in EPM)

2 Likes

More then just that read it through again :smiley:

Oh well… you updated it :stuck_out_tongue:
So… also descriptions for games?
Will it affect the sales?

Not really but i thought it would be cool to have that, but read it again i just added more :smiley: you know how when you develop a game and you change design sound, graphics, focus? Well I’m going to add more to that, more things you can do and better hints, i will also add things like new events and researches.
@Haxor

I already use EPM but the price control part isn’t very useful and i could make it better and more then pointless to use :smiley: Price will affect your sales a lot, and how much money you get from each sale and etc. I will also add things like putting your game on sale, and you know.

EPM (the price feature) also changed the way how game was selling, and how much moneh you got from one copy.
Okay, I got it, I’ll see how the mod will

When school finishes (it just started)
I will be playing GDT for 1,000,000 hours

@SnowyOwl This mod will be awesome!

Not saying you cant make it, but this is really ambitious :wink:

1 Like

Any updates? “Pretty fast” sure rakes some time.

Assuming hes making progress and hasn’t just sort of bailed through an open window in the back while no one was looking, it would be nice if you could also dictate how long a game stays on the market, perhaps using marketing and price drops to keep it going for a while as sales start to slump.

Maybe even release an expansion pack for your game so you can revive sales? I mean even Diablo 2 is Still for sale at walmart…14 years and still going.

Last seen October 18th.

He’s abandoned all of his projects here, probably. Or, he was just trying to prove that he was an amazing programmer but now needs more time and will make up an excuse when he’s back. Who knows.