Game World Studios [Official Topic]

2 and 3 are not happening, I can tell you that much for free.

True.

It’s good to learn from mistakes. I released Five Nights on the Internet today on Game Jolt and found 3 things wrong with it.

1. This is not similar to FNaF. (besides the title)
  2. My graphic suck (I’m not an artist)
  3. I need to make better schedules (I spent 5 hours balancing it today)

Yes, it is, which is why I’m endlessly reminding you guys of your mistakes. Not you specifically, more @gamedev13600 and @peradev

You expect High Definition? Dude, Your company needs at least 240 or 480 PX.

No first game needs any marketing that costs money.

4 Likes

Apparently Stecyl downscales photos, so that part makes sense at least. Unless there’s been an engine change, as I heard rumors of.

@peradev I am now the artist for TV Tycoon! you have an artist, according to this post. Did he quit?

Yes he did,

i’m a developer, not artist

@gamedev13600 Do you know why?

@peradev I never said you were an artist. Even then you could make basic art, I’m no artist, but I still made all the assets for Pixel Tower by hand. (plug)

What did you just agree not to do? May I remind you:

Read the forum rules before going any further. This goes for everyone on this forum, who seem to have lost sight of the good-natured community that we need to be. Even I did for while.

Look, if you’re not interested in the project, ignore it. Don’t just rant about why you think it sucks.

4 Likes

Good luck with that…
No one will donate after what happened, guys.

1 Like

Yeah

I’m not actually ranting. I didn’t say at all it sucks. I did, however speak my mind which is my opinion. I guess there is no freedom of speech here huh ? If no one can accept it then that’s sad. I would be happy if someone gave me feedback, whether it’s good or bad. Why ? Because it’s going to help me in the long run. If this company can’t accept it then what’s going to happen ?

It’s different when it becomes an on-going thing.

So on-going feedback is bad ? Damn, never knew that was the case.

On-going non-constructive criticism is bad. Lets continue the conversation in a private message.

Everybody, lets all pipe down a bit… although, i agree it would be nice to see screenshots and proof of progress, but i think we all need to put down our pitchforks and torches, It’s starting to turn into a flame war.

I don’t like this negative and aggressive atmosphere, which i have noticed is a lot more common than it used to be. I’ve seen it a lot recently

2 Likes

please don’t post no-content topics. If you have a real update or progress to show feel free to post it in the one topic you had already created, otherwise your own forum is probably a better place to post this.

2 Likes