Game title generator

Just found a nice board game names generator, but the names also fit in as video game titles.
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/board-game-names.php#.WGvg-lMrLIU

Bro, we all know that for the past years :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but there might be some new GDT players! Plus, some people may not know about it.

They all do know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you some kind of psychic now? How do you know whether people know about this Gen or not, and why do you claim that they all know? There might be some new GDT players.

1 Like

Maybe :stuck_out_tongue:
M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶’̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶h̶y̶s̶c̶h̶i̶c̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶’̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶

Simple, if somebody struggles, they can create a topic of that problem other then that, We and so do i claim that their fine.

Always there will be, besides i would have suggest them to reach the ULTIMATE GAME DEV TYCOON GUIDE.

The ultimate guide is your own brain. How dumb are people to use a guide? Patrick and Daniel Klug made a freaking tutorial!

Not Quite.

Ever since there was Game Magazines and Strategy guide ( out of the Game Magazines :smile: )[quote=“Steven_Rochfort, post:7, topic:21904”]
Patrick and Daniel Klug made a freaking tutorial!
[/quote]

Honestly their tutorial are not more…
Oh whats the word im looking for? Oh right
D.E.T.A.I.L.E.D

FINE! You use your guide for dumb people, and I will use my brain to continue playing normally.

Actually thats not my guide :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“Steven_Rochfort, post:9, topic:21904”]
for dumb people
[/quote]

Not all people are dumb, some came to refresh their mind’s

Sure, Go on.

Ouch.