Game source code

Hello there. I’m currently working on a mod, or better say, remaking it, and I tryed to reach you for source code. I haven’t got a response after a month of wait, so I’m asking here directly

Thanks

Modding info is available at github:

Thanks, but I need a way to disable all in-game consoles, or atleast change their properties.

Look through the source code. There are ways to overwrite and rewrite code. In my own thoughts i don’t think disabling in-game consoles will be easy. Changing there properties is doable.I have the source code but I do not want to look through it to find what you need.

May I ask what mod your… remaking?

Platforms.allPlatforms = [];

That will erase all platforms.

You can add platforms with GDT.addPlatform.

Realistic platforms mod, but its kinda hard because in-game consoles don’t have the same system I have

So, after this I will only be left with notifications?

Well, specifically what do you mean by “notifications”? Are you referring to the platform notifications or just notifications as a whole?

What exactly are you trying to do?

Im pretty sure in this mod Realistic Platoforms he is completely changing each platform that is currently in the game to a more realisitc version.

That would be my guess.

Gotcha, @SnowyOwl.

Media.allScheduledStories is an array for the platform events.
Platforms.allPlatforms is an array for the actual platforms used when making a game.

// These are the arrays
Media.allScheduledStories = []; // Erases all industry platforms news
Platforms.allPlatforms = [];  // Erases all platforms used in game making

You can always use GDT.addEvent and/or GDT.addPlatform to add your version of the platforms.

Thank you, that is just what I needed. Hopefully I can continue my development

1 Like

I searching all time for the game source code. So I can find here lots of game source code.Lenovo Contact Number Thank you so much for all these codes. I can easily use these codes.