Game Publisher DLC Idea for GDT

Ok so this Idea people probably have already thought of this but what if you started out as a small game company but then after saving a tonne of capital you could start up your own Video Game publishing studio, for example Bethesda and Activision to name some game publishers. Although this could be added to GDT1 its highly unlikely that @PatrickKlug would even think about adding this because this would be like a DLC pack wink wink nudge nudge because of the size of what this would create, it could even add possibly a new building? or an upgrade of the final stage? All in all I believe that this has the potential to make it in the game, once greenheart finish with their current project that is, and this could help build your in game reputation and fan base bigger as well as more profits and smaller companies that in your opinion have potential in this game :slight_smile:

Thank you for time in reading this, its much appreciated and on my behalf if this could gain recognition that would be tremendous!

Thanks
Sincerely - Skitsofrenixz
:video_game: :video_game:

I don’t think there will be any DLCs for GDT1. But this could be an idea for GDT2.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think GHG wants to develop DLCs. Also GDT isn’t supported with new content anymore.
But that could be an idea for GDT2

After GHG makes ‘Game #2’ (It doesn’t have a name yet, it’s supposed to be a business/simulation. But a game called ‘Game #2’ would be cool), GHG will probably make GDT 2. But their focus is on ‘Game #2’ right now.

GDT 2 will feature more stuff like this and community suggestions.