Game improvements

Now I know the game is epic as it however I would like to get a few of my ideas noticed and if you have any ideas you would like to see in the game, leave a comment! If I get enough support GreenHeart Games might add these into a game in a later update!

Idea #1: Add percentage buttons on the side of the development sliders at: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. They would be clickable and upon receiving a click it would adjust the slider to that position.

Idea #2: Add a feature that you could invest in those Nigerian “propositions” and it would be a 50/50 chance whether you got the money or not.

Good ideas, Inprovements should be Improvements

How about a feature where you can play a mini-game and, if you win, you get an exclusive topic. If you lose, 50K will be taken!

The sliders do not have to be that exact.
I am still amazed about how many people do not realise that.

There is no investment :wink:

Back in the days, those emails were common and they just wanted people to send money.

and most important.
Greenheart Games stated numerous times that they do not have any plans to add more features.
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/game-dev-tycoon-f-a-q/10127

I have one idea, when we do a little game, we just need one person to do so, we should make the possibility to make one little game by person instead of being resigned by only one. What you think ?